- 1st for availability of skilled labour
- 1st for flexibility and adaptability of workforce
- 1st for investment incentives
- 1st for attitudes towards globalisation
- 2nd for business legislation-openness to foreign investors
- 2nd for large corporations that are efficient by international standards
- 2nd for adaptability of companies
- 4th for Corporate Tax rate on profit and real corporate taxes
Why is our overall ranking still only 20th out of 59 ? You are not getting that information in this post - look at the title, please ! - but here's a hint: electricity.
Nonetheless, it remains true that "we" are clearly doing some things very right.